Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Space between post in home page

Old Aug 5, 2010, 12:46 PM
shirley1

65 posts · Jun 2010
I have another blog with wordpress 3.1 and atahualpa 3.4.9.

In my home page,only the home page, I want to redure the space:
1. between posts
2.betweem the Post title and the date .
3.between the category Urgent and the next post ( see my image file)

You can see in the image file an example of my homepage. My client wants to put more posts in the home page( with excerpts).

I've made a change in ATO --» Post & Pages ---»Style Post & Pages --» Post Container and byline box. But it changes also when I see the complete post.Is there any other place where I can change the space only in the homepage ?

Thanks

Last edited by shirley1; Sep 17, 2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 03:16 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
look at your settings at ato->Style POSTS & PAGES and also check any CSS Inserts you may have