Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Problem with WP Simple PayPal Shopping Cart

Old Dec 22, 2009, 08:51 PM
lucy

60 posts · Aug 2009
Grayson County, TX
The reason the shopping cart images did not display is that I installed WP from the hosts control panel. Yes I know how to do it manually but I THOUGHT I would be saving time. The hosts' installation uses a totally non-standard directory structure and it broke a lot of stuff including this. You would think they would know better.

Lesson learned: Install WP manually with FTP and don't trust the host.

============
I have the WP Simple PayPal Shopping Cart installed and so far it seems to be working OK, but whatever it's doing to call the images for checkout, delete, etc. it's calling a crazy, totally wrong URL and the images are not showing up. I know for sure the images are installed.

Last edited by lucy; Dec 28, 2009 at 08:38 AM.