Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

vertical menu next to image in header

Old Nov 5, 2010, 08:24 AM
btwimages

13 posts · Nov 2010
My site is:

http://aryanalaw.btwimages.com/

I'm trying to put the header menu on the left side of the header image, similar to:

http://www.lawyers-virginia.com/

my configuration in the header section of the theme settings is:

%logo <?php bfa_widget_area('name=header_widget&cells=1&align= 8width_1=200&before_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="header-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>'); ?> %image %cat-center

How do I get it along side the images instead of on top?
Old Nov 5, 2010, 09:24 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I would create a 2 celled widget area and put your menu on the one side and and an image of the logo on the other instead of using %logo.