Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] What on earth is causing this funny thing to show up above my menu items in

Old Apr 9, 2013, 09:33 PM
dailyshoe

20 posts · Sep 2011
[SOLVED] What on earth is causing this funny thing to show up above my menu items in

Do you see this finny thing above my menu? It looks like / \

How can I remove it?
Old Apr 9, 2013, 09:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It looks like it has to do with wpstats. I was fortunate that I still had the link to your site in my browser cache. You should always put a link to your site in a post especially for items like this.

To find the possible cause I just used Firebug.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 09:43 PM
dailyshoe

20 posts · Sep 2011
Thank you very much! That seems to be the cause.