Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

"Coming soon" message shows on website

Old Sep 11, 2011, 03:40 PM
vekpe

1 posts · Sep 2011
"Coming soon" message shows on website

Hello,

Thanks for such a great theme. I used the "underconstruction" plugin to work on my website offline. Over a week ago I deactivated the plugin and deleted it. I also cleared my browser's cache and the website's cache. However I still see the "coming soon" message when I google my website. What else should I do? Thanks.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 06:55 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Link to the site?