Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

ETA for Responsive version of Atahualpa

Old Mar 7, 2013, 02:09 PM
jms5017

115 posts · Jul 2010
NY/NJ Metro area
I see there are previous posts about a responsive version of Atahualpa (version 4?) in the works. I really love using this theme and hate to switch. Any news on when Responsive version of ATA will be available?
Old May 21, 2013, 01:40 AM
Spooter

5 posts · Sep 2012
I also don't want to switch to another theme for responsive webdesign (e.g. Montezuma), is there anything to say on this subject?
Old May 21, 2013, 07:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
At the rate donations are coming in, I wouldn't expect to see anything in the near future.
Old May 21, 2013, 06:54 PM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooter
I also don't want to switch to another theme for responsive webdesign (e.g. Montezuma), is there anything to say on this subject?
Yeah.
Quote:
Get in line.
If anything should be getting upgrade, development or support it "should" be Themeframe which is the only paid product the developer "should" be paying priority attention to or developing.

Did I say that out loud?

oops.
Old Jun 26, 2013, 07:14 AM
Lynn Rasmussen

10 posts · Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
At the rate donations are coming in, I wouldn't expect to see anything in the near future.
Would the team be open to a Kickstarter project to fund the updates needed to upgrade Atahualpa to Responsive theme? How much $$$ will it take? It has worked for others in WP. http://kck.st/17fuOzJhttp://kck.st/17fuOzJ