Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Any news on a responsive Atahualpa 4?

Old Jun 9, 2012, 11:52 PM
JFG

44 posts · Jul 2009
Canada
I've been looking into and tried to switch to other responsive themes, premium ones mind you, but nothing is as satisfyingly flexible and well made as Atahualpa. Going through the forums I saw there there was talk back in February of making Atahualpa 4 responsive, among other things. Any news on this? Should I wait for it?
Old Jun 10, 2012, 03:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I too "test out" other themes to keep up to date with what's happening and agree there is nothing I have found to date that is as flexible as Atahualpa.

I believe we will eventually see a responsive version but wouldn't want to set an ETA. In the meantime if you need mobile support there are plugins that can help with this but many say the theme works fine in most situations without a plugin.

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 10, 2012 at 04:16 PM.