Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Lost Right Sidebar

Old May 23, 2009, 10:18 AM
crashley1784

81 posts · May 2009
Unhappy Lost Right Sidebar

Hi all -
I seem to have misplaced my right sidebar. When I installed the theme and started setting it up, I disabled the right sidebar by unchecking all of the checkboxes on the right sidebar option area (sidebars). Now I'm trying to get it back, and I can't! I checked the homepage and front page boxes, because I only want it on the front page (but perhaps somewhere else later). But it won't show up. I have no idea what I did. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
Old May 23, 2009, 10:22 AM
crashley1784

81 posts · May 2009
Well, I got it back, but only when I checked all of the boxes in the option panel. I only want it to show up on the home page, so I guess I can add exceptions for every single page I create, but that's annoying. Why can't I just have 'front page' checked and it work?

This throws everything off with regard to my background image. It goes all the way across the content area, including sidebars. I had to create a separate background for the left widget and the content area to make it look right. I would have to do the same for the right sidebar, but on the pages that don't show the right sidebar, it's going to look whacked, right?
www.eurocoopers.com/acp

Last edited by crashley1784; May 23, 2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old May 23, 2009, 10:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What happens if you uncheck all but the homepage now?