Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to turn link of pages in page menu on or off e.g. turn parent off & child on

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 6, 2010, 06:58 AM
Deansta22

3 posts · Feb 2010
How to turn link of pages in page menu on or off e.g. turn parent off & child on

Hi All,
I'm not sure of the correct terminology. But I have a page menu with main parents, and then have made child pages underneath by putting them in the parent category.
I would like to link to only the children, and not the parents.
Obviously I need the parent pages to show in the page menu, but I don't want to be able to link into them as there will be no text there, I just want to like to the children, or 'grand'-children pages.
I may even on occassion not want to link to the children, but link to the grandchildren

Basically my question is can one switch the ability to link to a page in the page menu on or off?

Thank you very much,
Dean