Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

placing favicon code into header.php

Old Aug 26, 2009, 07:43 PM
AlbaSurf

1 posts · Aug 2009
Hi there, I am following the wordpress directions for making a favicon for my site. I have uploaded the favicon file and am now trying to place the code for the favicon within the <head> to </head> area of the header.php file but I cannot find those two tags. Does anyone know where they are?
Thanks!
Old Aug 26, 2009, 08:55 PM
BruceBecker

4 posts · Jul 2009
Los Angeles, CA
If you go to Atahualpa Theme options under Appearance on your dashboard there is a favicon button. Just put your favicon in the /atahualpa3/images/favicon/ folder and then put its file name in slot replacing the default. Click Big green save changes button at the bottom and you should be done.

Good luck