Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Mouse Out Delay on Menus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16, 2013, 12:42 PM
IILLC

7 posts · Feb 2013
Mouse Out Delay on Menus

I would like to add a delay to the menus collapsing when you mouse out of a menu. This is so users can easily navigate to sub menus without having to be 100% sure they are staying on the items.

What would be the best way to do this in Atahualpa?

Thank you for your help.