Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Posts with Images dont Publish

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 6, 2012, 09:09 AM
babaearly

2 posts · Dec 2011
Posts with Images dont Publish

Thanks for this wonderful theme. I will be using it a long time.

I have a problem with uploading images in post.
When i inssert images to post, they dont get published alng with the entire post.
It takes me to my homepage anytime i try to publish post with images.

I'll appreciate your help

www.smallbusiness.com.ng

thanks