Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] more tekst in categorie post

Old Dec 8, 2009, 01:20 PM
denise1968

6 posts · Dec 2009
When I press on my website website http://tinyurl.com/yztopcl to the category nieuws. My post shows online 1 line. How I get more lines of tekst in that area? And also the option read more is not working in that section.

I hope somewhone can help me.

Regards,
denise
Old Dec 8, 2009, 07:08 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You must have display excerpts for categories set at ATO->Configure EXCERPTS->Posts or excerpts on CATEGORY pages? change it to Full Posts to see the full post.

If you want to see more in the excerpt, eithor manual craft an excerpt in the post or change the excerpt length at ATO->Configure EXCERPTS->Excerpt length

If you want the [...] to do something change the setting at ATO->Configure EXCERPTS->Custom read more
Old Jan 11, 2010, 12:05 PM
denise1968

6 posts · Dec 2009
A little bit late but I have solved the problem thank you

Last edited by denise1968; Jan 11, 2010 at 12:37 PM. Reason: solved