Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Margin below center column and above footer

Old Nov 30, 2010, 03:49 PM
marced

60 posts · Feb 2010
I have a border around my center column and around my footer. Now I want a space between the center column border and the footer, but they are against eachother. Tried editing css, center column margin-bottom, footer margin-top, they stay sticked.

What is the solution creating margins here?

thnx!
Old Nov 30, 2010, 04:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Could you post a url to the site?
Old Dec 2, 2010, 09:31 AM
marced

60 posts · Feb 2010
Actually can't because it's not live, sorry. The center column border is just stuck against the footer. No margin in between center column border en footer border.

Is that enough information?
Old Dec 2, 2010, 09:55 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Could you export the style and attach to a response (use the paper clip)?
Old Dec 2, 2010, 08:15 PM
sodepdotvn

1 posts · Dec 2010
Please post url site !
Old Dec 2, 2010, 08:45 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Well if I could see the site what I would be doing is looking at the CSS with Firebug to virtually manipulate the CSS to see what works.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 10:40 AM
oyedepo1

5 posts · Dec 2010
I have nearly the same problem. There is a border around the two sidebars and the center column. But I would like it better if there is no border around those items. Pls how can I remove them?

I'm a newbie in blogging. The site is naijacyberjobs.com
Old Dec 3, 2010, 01:16 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
check out your settings at ato->Style & configure SIDEBARS->xxxxxxxx sidebar style for the four sidebars
Old Dec 5, 2010, 07:57 AM
marced

60 posts · Feb 2010
Hi lmilesw and Juggledad, solved my problem. Found out that the border around the center column was used, which i couldn't give a bottom margin (or with no effect at least). Now i deleted that border and used page-border, works great now!