Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Using Language Switcher Plug-in with Atahualpa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 3, 2009, 03:13 PM
paul_williams

37 posts · Jun 2009
Wales, UK
Using Language Switcher Plug-in with Atahualpa

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes...

I want to use Language Switcher with Atahualpa on this site:

www.nagy-yoga.co.uk

However, while everything else works fine it will not work in the post TITLE.

Language Switcher works likes this lang_fr] French Language Content [/lang_fr][lang_eng]Enlish language Content[/lang_eng] and in the post title this is displayed literally rather than the desired language content.

I'm assuming this is because what is posted in the TITLE is derived from the Atahualpa Post Option.

So, how do I disable the Atahualpa Post Option or how do I work around it?