Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Text not appearing in IE and Chrome

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 31, 2012, 08:00 PM
sradhey

9 posts · Aug 2010
Text not appearing in IE and Chrome

Hi,

I am trying to put some text on my homepage using the below code :

<?php if (is_home() || is_front_page()) { ?>
<div>
<div class="twwThickBlueLine">
</div></br>
Text goes here</br></br>
Some other text goes here</br></br>
<div class="twwThickBlueLine">
</div>
</div>
<?php } ?>

With this, the text appears in Firefox but not in IE or Chrome. I am putting the code in Content BELOW the LOOP section as I want it to appear after the blog posts.
This is at www.thewealthwisher.com - you will see text at the bottom of the blog posts which appear on Firefox but not on IE/Chrome.

Can someone advise ?