Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

IE8 and FF3.5 difference

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 13, 2009, 06:18 AM
Ber|Art

198 posts · Oct 2009
Europe (NL) ber-art.nl Windows 7x64 WP 3.x Atahualpa 3.7.x
Send a message via Skype™ to Ber|Art
Help IE8 and FF3.5 difference

On a site I am developing ( www.fysiotherapiedorst.nl ) the Template shifts a little bit (to right and left while browsing throug the pages) if I look in FF 3.5 but in IE8 it works perfect. Is this an CSS issue?