Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

What is the terminology for a "push button" icon?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 24, 2010, 08:34 AM
dazmeister

7 posts · Aug 2010
UK
What is the terminology for a "push button" icon?

Hi,
Newbie here to website creation and busy collating what I'd like to see on my first website attempt using Atahualpa, but struggling with the terminology of one aspect I would like to add.

I came across a website (which I cant remember now) that had social network icons, when clicked looked like a push button. Not the same as a normal icon, that when you hover over it changes colour. This icon moved down the screen a fraction and remained in colour and gave the impression of a 3D effect push button. Sorry if I am not explaining this very well but I've tried searching here and on the web and cannot find the exact terminology used to locate the data I need.

Thanks in advance