Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] WP125 Widget problem

Old Nov 26, 2009, 07:59 AM
c4duser

24 posts · Nov 2009
[SOLVED] WP125 Widget problem

I was having a problem with the WP125 widget, in that it was impossible to place other widgets in the same sidebar column without having the layout all screwed up.

Looking into the coding for this widget I found that when ads were placed two by two, this was done by using CSS float: left;

The problem seemed to be that this float:left was not subsequently cleared in the widget, messing up the layouts of any subsequent widgets.

My solution was to use the ATO: Style WIDGETS facility, placing "clear: both;" in the widget container code.

This seemed to be easier than going into the code of WP125 and doesn't seem to cause any problems with other widgets I am using.

I'm posting this so that anyone who is having the same problem may be helped --- and, if someone has a better solution --- please post here.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 07:20 AM
Rarabou

10 posts · Sep 2010
Hi,

I have a problem with WP125. I try to have a two columns display however it only works if i use the default mode, which I don't want to use.
I tried to increase the width, reduce the padding, but nothing works
Can someone tell me which css code should I use?
Thank you

here is my blog : www.nuitdemalade.org

Last edited by Rarabou; Sep 25, 2010 at 07:30 AM. Reason: solved !