Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Spacing help...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 5, 2010, 09:24 PM
cep55

3 posts · Jan 2010
Spacing help...

Hello, all -

I am very new to blogging, and just set up my first blog a few days ago. I am using Atahualpa and love it!

The problem I am having, and cannot figure out how to fix, is that spacing after some lines is larger than I want. For example, on my posts, the space between the post title and the post text below it is a bit larger than I would like. And, when including images in a blog, there is too much space between the bottom of the text and the top of the picture. On my blog right now, the text is tight against the photo above it, but has a lot of space beneath it, between it and the photo below. (This is a little hard to explain, sorry if I'm being confusing!) For example, if you look at this text:

And then… made tacos with cilantro, onion, cabbage, tomatoes and cheese.

I wanted it to be associated with the photo below it, but instead it's tight against the photo ABOVE it.

If anyone can tell me how to modify this spacing, I would really appreciate it!

thanks so much for your thoughts,
Christina