Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Code appearing at top of web pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 19, 2012, 12:57 PM
c12281

120 posts · Jul 2010
WP 3.0.1; ATA 3.5.3; Mac OS X 10.6.4; Firefox 3.6.9
[SOLVED] Code appearing at top of web pages

Hoping you can help. Built this site well over a year ago and all was working fine. Handed it off the to the client and have had very little involvement since. Just yesterday, the client informed me that code started appearing at the top of the site. They apparently have not made any changes in the last few days. Could you take a quick look and let me know what could be causing this? We are running an older version of Atahualpa (3.6.1) and many of the plugins are out of date. I didn't want to do the upgrades until I got an idea of what might be causing the problem.

http://muzzproductions.com

Click on any of the secondary pages, and you'll see the issue.

Thanks!