Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Menu bar misaligned after update

Old Sep 15, 2014, 11:32 AM
Blessings4all

37 posts · Jul 2012
The bottom menu bar on 2 of my sites is doing strange things since the update. It appears to be misaligned. The menu bar is supposed to be below the black line. Here are my sites:

LearningOnlineBlog
HomeschoolWithLove

Thanks so much.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 02:58 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
To allow for the full width header, there was a new <div> added and that is kicking things off. Try adding the following to the CSS Inserts on both sites
HTML Code:
div.header-image-container-pre {height: 160px;}
Old Sep 16, 2014, 11:10 AM
Blessings4all

37 posts · Jul 2012
Thank you. That seems to have fixed it (with the exception of what I share below) and I used the same code for my 3rd site, Warm Hearts Publishing, but tweaked the numbers a bit. The new update made the header image cover the top of the content box, but changing the 160 px to 185 placed it neatly where it belongs. However, for some strange reason, the Homeschool With Love site has a white space between the black line and the bottom menu bar ONLY in my HomeschoolWithLove Chrome account. It looks fine in other Chrome accounts and Safari. I cleared my cache and cookies but it still does it and I'm not sure why. I guess this is why I have a love/hate relationship with Chrome. Let me know if you are aware of a fix for this issue. Thanks again.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 12:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
check to see if you ZOOM set to something other than actual size.