Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Problem with Sidebar in Opera (Windows)

Old Mar 31, 2010, 11:42 AM
conon

21 posts · Mar 2009
Information Problem with Sidebar in Opera (Windows)

Hi,

The right sidebar is messed up in Opera for Windows. Looks ok with Opera for OSX. I'm kind of code blind right now so any hint or help is much appreciated. You can have a look at the site in the link below.

http://bit.ly/a0HjW8

All the best,
Sebastian

Last edited by conon; Apr 1, 2010 at 03:17 AM.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 06:21 AM
sober

121 posts · Oct 2010
I too have the same problem. I am subscribing this thread in case someone comes up with a solution later.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 12:27 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you tried anything such as temporarily taking out some widgets etc?
Old Nov 2, 2010, 03:29 AM
sober

121 posts · Oct 2010
I've tried everything but it seems that the browser is ignoring the custom sidebar settings and goes to the default. Also, the menu bars in the header gets a wierd space between them. This is only an opera issue and mozilla, ie and chrome works like a charm. I've upgraded to the latest 10.63 version and that doesn't work either. This is a private website and I will PM you a username and password to see your self. Thanks for the support.
Old Nov 2, 2010, 07:44 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
sober...
I am seeing no problems in Opera on Windows.
Old Nov 2, 2010, 03:45 PM
sober

121 posts · Oct 2010
Well, thats sounds wierd for me. Let me see whether I can take a screen shot of that and attach. Thanks for the support