Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] How can I use "Round Corner Title Background"?

Old Sep 9, 2010, 12:33 AM
sohel2020

23 posts · Sep 2010
I am using atahualpa345 theme & Wordpress 3.0.

I want to Change my widget title Background style as like the picture which is given below.

& my site URL is : www.bdtechnology.tk
Old Sep 9, 2010, 11:34 AM
bharghav9

10 posts · Aug 2010
Chicago
Hi Sohel,

Go to "Style Widgets" --> Widget Title Box and add below code.

-moz-border-radius:10px;
-khtml-border-radius: 10px;
-webkit-border-radius:10px;
/* Below two rules are sample, just to show you the border, please comment if you are using different Style */
border-style: solid;
border-color: red;

Even though I don't understand(Bengali, I am assuming) but your site look and feel is good. Can you let me know how to add feed back and stats button on the main page.
Old Sep 9, 2010, 12:35 PM
sohel2020

23 posts · Sep 2010
thanks bharghav9. You are right that my site is in Bangla.

1.(For Feedback button) you can use wp-followme plugin and then customize it like mine.
2. (stats button) first you login your Wp Dashboard>widget
then take a "Text widget" on any sidebar. then input this code inside "text widget"

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.amung.us/tab.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">WAU_tab('a71l4o02cnlr', 'left-middle')</script>

you can Change alingment. like.

1. left-upper
2. left-lower
3. right-upper
4. right-lower
5.right-middle

and My Problem is Solved.