Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

share this button with counter how to put it ?

Old Aug 16, 2010, 04:29 AM
drey

39 posts · May 2010
hello,

I'm quite confused about this plugin share this, as I don't succeed to activate properly, and it's driving me crazy !

so i wish to integrate the horizontal counter at the end of the body of each post.

on the plugin page :
http://www.sharethis.com/publishers/...n-code?style=6

they give 2 codes and say that i should paste the second
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://w.sharethis.com/button/buttons.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">stLight.options({publisher:'a5193365-3865-4c43-a497-4feda5851601'});</script>

at the end of my header html inserts
but of course i get the buttons in the header and i don't want them in there.

where should i paste it ? i don't neither want the button in the footer of my posts, but at the bottom of the body.

and what about the first code (the button code) :
<span class="st_twitter_hcount" displayText="Tweet"></span><span class="st_facebook_hcount" displayText="Share"></span><span class="st_email_hcount" displayText="Email"></span><span class="st_sharethis_hcount" displayText="Share"></span>
when i paste it in the sharethis option page and then I register the pasting, the code disappear, so i can't change it or remove it, i have to erase the plugin in order to refresh it... !

am i stupid or what ? ^^
can you help me ?
Old Aug 16, 2010, 07:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you probable want to put it in one of the ATO->Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS options
Old Aug 16, 2010, 07:48 AM
drey

39 posts · May 2010
hello Jugglehead,

well, i already tried this post/page info items,
but there are just 3 possibilities :
in the kicker,
in the byline,
in the footer,

and i would like to display my buttons inside the post, at the very end of it, just like the addthis widget does, or the polldaddy one.

where should i put the code in this case ?
Old Aug 16, 2010, 07:57 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
well if you want it inside the post, you are going to have to edit the code (bfa-postinfo.php). If you want it after the post, you could put it in ATO->Style & edit CENTER COLUMN-The LOOP after the line
HTML Code:
<?php bfa_post_bodycopy('<div class="post-bodycopy clearfix">','</div>'); ?>
Old Aug 16, 2010, 10:56 AM
drey

39 posts · May 2010
hello Juggledad,

wow, it's ok, i found it ! it seems that i did mess the "style & edit center column" with "edit posts/pages info items" !

i finally succeeded, thanks a lot ! ^^

is there a way to make the button not stick to the "add to your favorites" button, and also to the bloc of the footer ?

Last edited by drey; Aug 16, 2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 01:59 PM
drey

39 posts · May 2010
how does it come that this plugin gives me 9 w3c html errors ?

i get such a message :

Line 295, column 10: ID "fb_share_1" already defined

what should i do ?