Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

bbPress 2.0

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 9, 2011, 12:45 AM
Joecart

6 posts · Dec 2010
Australia
bbPress 2.0

Has anyone had success with running the new bbPress 2.0 Forum plugin with Atahualpa?
When I installed the plugin in I got this message on Atahualpa 3.7.1 Theme Options page "Your active theme does not include bbPress template files. Your forums are using the default styling included with bbPress."
I can get most of the core forum to work with Shortcodes in standard Worpress Pages but the user profile pages totally lose formatting and the layout of the posts needs adjusting as too much space is being allocated to the Avatar and not the text of the post.
I am assuming that once Atahualpa supports the "bbPress template files" it should fix these formating issues?

Anyway I would appreciate any comments or advice. Thank you