Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Site has just disappeared!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 22, 2011, 05:44 PM
robobobo

23 posts · Mar 2011
[SOLVED] Site has just disappeared!

Hey Guys,

I've been designing my site with Athaualpa for a couple of weeks now, all is going well until today.

I logged on to do a quick bit of work,literally added one more page to the site and to the menu, checked the site, all working fine and logged off

I go back later and the site takes ages to load, and then eventually it does and i'm met with a blank purple screen which is the background color or a blank white page and the site is just gone! In all browsers it fails to show, but the wordpress dashboard and athaualpa themes options are still there and working. Once I change the theme the site comes back, but as soon as I go back to athaualpa it dies

And I've deleted that one page that I made before things went wrong and that didn't work either

I've deleted and reinstalled athaualpa but nothings working, any ideas what the hell has happened?
I haven't added or updated any new plugins since the site was working perfectly - i even disabled them all

http://www.cowicklowltc.com/wordpress

Please help!

Last edited by robobobo; Mar 22, 2011 at 05:46 PM.