Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] How to change horiz bar colors to match menu?

Old Feb 8, 2013, 10:34 AM
Simeon

14 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] How to change horiz bar colors to match menu?

Have latest ATO theme, just updated it... cannot find how to change the color of horiz bars that extend to R/L of page menu and category menu to match colors of menu.

See attachment... the horizontal bars are grey, where do I find setting to change their colors?

Thanks,
Simeon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13_02-08_IPWP-menu-horiz-bar-color.jpg
Views:	817
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	2216  
Old Feb 8, 2013, 10:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
First you need to determined where the grey bars are coming from. I'd suggest using a code examiner to find out.

Once you know where it comes from, come back and tell us and we can proceed.

p.s. you might want to look at the Atahualpa FAQ forum

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 8, 2013 at 10:53 AM.
Old Feb 8, 2013, 06:17 PM
Simeon

14 posts · Nov 2010
Used Firebug... found that updating the background7.png image in the ATO theme's image directory fixed 90% of the problem... however, there is still a grey section around the search box and I have worked for hours trying to find a background image for that and also tried adding css code in the editor window of HTML/CSS inserts section for these id/classes below which Firebug indicates are the code for this section of the site:

<ul id="rmenu2" class="clearfix rMenu-hor rMenu">

Adding background color definitions in the HTML/CSS inserts section (window bottom of that ATO admin page) does nothing to solve this problem.

The attached screenshot shows the HTML code Firebug indicates is involved as well as the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Simeon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13_02-08_IPWP-menu-horiz-bar-color2.jpg
Views:	772
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	2217  
Old Feb 9, 2013, 05:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
as I said...you might want to look at the Atahualpa FAQ forum (hint hint)
Old Feb 9, 2013, 07:47 AM
Simeon

14 posts · Nov 2010
I did that before I ever posted a request for assistance here. After spending several hours looking for solutions there and elsewhere w/o finding any I posted here.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 08:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Oh, did you read the one titled 'I can't get the grey bars to line up with the menu '?