Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

lawyer site?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 3, 2010, 08:18 AM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
lawyer site?

Has anyone done a version of Atahualpa for an attorney? I am looking for inspiration and confirmation of my concept, not to copy.

I want to have - on the home page - a Dynamic Content Gallery, each image (divorce, real estate, automobile, etc) linked to a post regarding recent cases.

A paradigm for this would be what Studio Press "Agent" does for real estate (such as www.aisvg.com) but instead of property listings organized by categories (price range. location, etc.) these would be cases organized by the practice.

Yes, I know I could simply adapt a generic Studio Press theme but I want to use Ata for all the reasons in the world, including the far better tech support here in Atahualpa (compared to the arrogance I found in those other guys for the one time I made the mistake of paying for their theme and its hopelessly useless so-called "instructions.")

Any examples of a Atahualpa site that does this for a law firm would be welcome.