Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Different graphics for different pages?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 30, 2010, 08:59 PM
inkdork

41 posts · Sep 2010
Lancaster, CA
Different graphics for different pages?

I was searching for information on one thing and came across a blurb about being able to use different graphics for different pages. It was just mentioned in passing by one of the mods here, and suggested the user do a search for it. I think this is the info I need but I can't find anything about it despite searching.

Basically, I am integrating two separate sites into one, but would like to (if possible) preserve the two unique looks. The text colors can stay the same throughout, but my sidebar image in the body and my header image need to be different in the two sections of the new integrated site.

Is this possible? If so, how do I accomplish it?

Here are the two sites that need to be brought together with the two different looks.

http://www.tragicbeautiful.com/ is the main site, and the pages under the Kittyloaf section I would like to reflect something similar to this look- http://www.kittyloafdesigns.com/ I can find a suitable middle ground for my text colors and background colors, but not a compromise in graphics.

Any help? Thanks.