Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Please Advise: How to change Background color of comments display section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 26, 2010, 02:15 PM
Pilger

3 posts · Oct 2010
Send a message via Skype™ to Pilger
Exclamation [SOLVED] Please Advise: How to change Background color of comments display section

Hi there,

I'm trying to figure out how to change the color of the background of comments.
in the theme options there is:

"Style and configure comments"

Author comment highlighting is enabled and the colors are set to the right values, none of them is white (#ffffff). in spite of that comments have a white background when displayed, as you can see here:

http://www.alexandrakrings.de/2010/1...sler/#comments

the highlighted Author comment has the right color (brown), but the rest seems not to use the settings made in the theme options. also,

the line "2 Kommentare zu Krings & Herzberger & Baessler" has white background color.

Can anyone please help me and point me to the solution of this?

Thank you very much in advance, help is highly appreciated.

From germay,
Pilger

//Edit: Forgot: Wordpress 3.0.1 - Atahualpa 3.5.2

Last edited by Pilger; Oct 26, 2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: forgot something :-)