Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header with different clickable URLs

Old Apr 1, 2011, 01:17 PM
fotomag

25 posts · Feb 2009
Hi!
Could you tell me is it possible to make different clickable URLs for every header image. I need that each header image must have own URL. How to assign the URL for each header?? Thx!
Old Apr 1, 2011, 01:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are a bunch of plugins that will do this. One of the is Dynamic Headers or perhaps Meteor Slides.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 04:58 AM
fotomag

25 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks lmilesw!
I have tried Dynamic header plugin.
This plugin do not allow replace the main header. It only add new header. But I can delete this part in header.php
<!-- Header -->
<!-- / Header -->

and set next part instead the main header

<!-- Header from Dynamic header plugin -->
<?php if(function_exists('show_media_header')){
show_media_header(); } ?>
<!-- / Header from Dynamic header plugin -->

When I replaced old header and set new custom header, how I can place the blog Title (logo area) when custom header (by means of Dynamic header plugin) must be as background and make it (Title) clickable with assigned URL. How I can do it?
Old Apr 6, 2011, 06:29 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In Configure Header Area of The theme options you just need to take out %image and add the code for Dynamic Header. You shouldn't edit header.php