Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Parent to Subpage Template Transition

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 20, 2011, 12:25 PM
ncarron

3 posts · Jan 2011
Parent to Subpage Template Transition

It seems like there should be an obvious solution to my dilemma, but frustrating nonetheless. I want to be able to use the same "default template" throughout the site I'm working on. All high level pages follow the creative parameters that I want, but when I create new sub-pages the "default template" does not translate.

High level nav page example (this is what I want throughout):
http://wedding.palaniuk.net/the-wedding

Subpage (this is not translating):
http://wedding.palaniuk.net/the-wedding/ceremony

Again... all pages on the site are set to follow "default template".

Any ideas?

Thanks is advance,
Nick