Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Show thumb left of entire post, not just content

Old Jan 27, 2010, 02:20 AM
ScottAllen

1 posts · Jan 2010
I have a lot of posts that are images or video with only a little bit of text. Since they have no excerpt content, there's a lot of wasted space next to the thumb image.

What I'd like to do is on excerpt posts, float the post thumb to the left of the entire post area, including the header and footer, not just the content.

I can't figure out a way to do this via CSS, since the image comes after the header.

Any ideas? Or possibility of incorporating it into the next version? Or anyone who could maybe customize this for me (for pay)?
Old Jan 27, 2010, 06:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is your url showing an example?