Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Changing the CSS-Font sizes, light height, etc.

Old Dec 5, 2009, 06:38 PM
Withnail

14 posts · Dec 2009
I couldn't find an appropriate thread for this question, so...

If I want to play around with my CSS (line hight, font, etc.) how can I do this in ATA? I check the stylesheet in Editor, which is where I'd usually do this, but it seems to be an abbreviated stylesheet, so I am not sure where else to look.

Thanks!

Mark
Old Dec 6, 2009, 09:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There are many places in the Atahualpa theme options where you can stle thiings. The very first is ATO->Body, Text & Links->Body Style

One of the best things about Atahualpa is you customize teh CSS in teh theme options, you don't have to go edit a stylesheet AND the options are stored in the database so if there is a new release the changes are carried forward automatically. I strongly users not to touch the coded css advise, however if you must, take a look at css.php which loads the initial options
Old Dec 6, 2009, 11:35 AM
Withnail

14 posts · Dec 2009
Thanks. I saw and poked around those sections, but couldn't find the specific parts I am looking for which are:
1. Font size for post body text
2. Font for post body text
3. Line height for post body text

Am I just not seeing them?

Thanks, again!

Mark
Old Dec 6, 2009, 11:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Use a CSS Insert to those things (ATO-> Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts)set line-height of posts .e.g

div.post-bodycopy {
line-height: 1.5em;
}
Old Feb 10, 2010, 12:33 PM
christina

7 posts · Aug 2009
Is the only alternative to this to downgrade to the older ATA version where the 'traditional' .css file contained all the customizable elements?

Having to carefully tread through the css.php file with these more recent versions of ATA is very difficult for one who's used to hard-coding CSS styles or using Dreamweaver on that previous "Style.css" file that came with the previous ATA versions.

Now instead, I'm trying to control css design aspects in a php file or what is limited to a wp admin user interface. So confused.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 02:36 AM
andre.balestrini

3 posts · Feb 2010
Send a message via Skype™ to andre.balestrini
Hello, (sorry for my english...)

In another theme, I work with style.css and its easy.
In ATA I try to change Title style in CSS insert section, but there is no change:
h1 {
font-size: 1.8em;
color: #FF0000
}

Its normal!

You must take Firefox with add-ons FIREBUG and you can see the right CSS code for your "<h1>".
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/1843

Exemple fore changing my "h1" is not :
h1 {
}

But:
div.post-headline h1 {
}