Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Post Date directly next to Headline ?

Old Jul 27, 2009, 11:39 AM
Paul McNelis

5 posts · Jul 2009
I want to achieve this: http://www.phillyslotsracing.com/blo...to-wednesday-n

I want the post date in calendar form next to the headline.

Is this possible? If so, could anyone please spare some time to tell me how?

Thank you!

Paul
Old Jul 29, 2009, 12:45 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There is an old plugin GZ Calendar Date Style (http://blog.giallozafferano.it/index...date-style-en/) you might be able to hack and get working. Doesn't look like it's been maintained since 2007 though.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 02:52 PM
daniel3ub

26 posts · Jul 2009
I was about to ask the same thing, but I'd like to put my category icon in the same place instead. I am using the Categoy Icon plugin, wich give me a code to put where I want to show my category icons (something like get_cat_icon().

The problem I see is when the post title span across two or more lines.
Is there a way to put the category icon and leave a kind of indent to the title post?

Thanks!
Old Jan 9, 2010, 06:59 AM
lizc

16 posts · Jan 2010
I'm having the same problem. My category icon shows up ok but the post header text starts right at the bottom of the icon and wraps around underneath it. I'd like the whole of the header text to be on two lines beside the icon.

I'd also like to reduce the size of the header text - any clues please?

Thanks

Liz