Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Background and bullets

Old May 26, 2009, 07:37 AM
timdevogel

141 posts · May 2009
Two things that are driving me mildly crazy:
1. I want to bullet the category posts in my sidebar (see www.elektroretailmagazine.nl) and
2. I'd like to make the background of the site black.

(1. I've tried inserting the code

.widget ul {
list-style-type: square !important;
padding-left: 0;
margin-left: 0;
}

in CSS-inserts, but nothing happened.)

(2. I've been fiddeling around with
background: #ffffff in Body Style, but that also didn't work.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim
Old May 26, 2009, 08:27 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
1. See http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?p=7233
2. Edit Theme Options -> Body, Text & Links -> Body Style