Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Theme Warning messages after moving WP to root

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 16, 2013, 03:18 PM
Sculley

2 posts · Jan 2013
Theme Warning messages after moving WP to root

Hello,

Not sure which is the correct forum to post this in.....

We installed WordPress into the root, moved it to a WordPress directory to work on it and then moved it back to the root. When we moved it back to the root we got these messages. Can you help resolve? We're not sure what the problem is. The site is here.

Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/ashevil3/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_rotating_header_images.php on line 42

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ashevil3/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_rotating_header_images.php on line 49

Warning: array_rand() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/ashevil3/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php on line 296

Thanks so much!