Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Problem with background image bleed through

Old Apr 12, 2009, 07:41 PM
keblake

2 posts · Feb 2009
In the comment area title, where it says X Comments to (post title), my background image is bleeding through above and below that area.
I've actually had this issue in several areas and managed to figure out where to either change the background color, but in this instance I can not figure out where to change this.

please help!
Old Apr 14, 2009, 04:55 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You may have to give the middle column a background color at Theme Options -> Center -> Center column style