Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Problem with 160x600 image in sidebar.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 7, 2009, 05:42 PM
pebble

3 posts · Apr 2009
Problem with 160x600 image in sidebar.

Hi!

I'm trying to use Atahualpa (trying since I'm still not done changing the default look) and it's such a great theme.

However, I'm having problems putting 160x600 or skyscraper banners in the side bar. They always get resized (reduced in size) even after I made them larger in PhotoShop.

I'm not sure if it's an Atahualpa function, automatic resizing of sidebar images. If it is, how do I turn this feature off?

BTW, square banners (125x125 or 256x256) turn out okay. I'm using 3.9.1.

A little thank you for letting us use this theme.