Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Font size of titles not following value of content.css

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 22, 2013, 02:58 AM
dcclxi

10 posts · May 2011
[SOLVED] Font size of titles not following value of content.css

Hello,

I am new to Montezuma and trying to modify the font and font size of the titles (h1 to h6 HTML markup). I worked out I had to edit content.css via Dashboard > Appearance > Montezuma Options > CSS Files > content.css.

It works for the font, but the font size is not picked up unless I add "!important" (see h2 in the example below). Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any info you could provide me with,
dcclxi

Extract of content.css

Code:
/********************************************************************
	<H1> - <H6> HEADINGS
********************************************************************/

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
	font-family: 			'Annie Use Your Telescope', 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif;
	font-weight: 			normal; 
	margin: 					20px 0 10px 0;
}