Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Is there a way to write text on the any of the category pages at any level / sublevel

Old May 1, 2011, 03:10 PM
helpsolve

15 posts · Apr 2011
USA - California
I want to write any text like I am able to do for any new post or page.
Is this possible for categories?

Thanks in advance
Old May 1, 2011, 03:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Could you explain more? I am not sure what you are asking.

If you are saying you want to add text to an archive page (a page you get when you click on a category) then I would use a plugin like Category Post List which lets you put a shortcode on a page to display a category but since it is on a page you can add whatever text you like.
Old May 2, 2011, 10:28 AM
helpsolve

15 posts · Apr 2011
USA - California
Hi,

Thanks for the plugin.

What I mean is, if you click on any category on any wpress site, you only get a listing of the postings on that page, I want to add any text I want also to on that category page.
Old May 2, 2011, 10:32 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I think that plugin should help. You can't add text to the page that WordPress builds when you click on a category.