Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Wonky comment indent

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 4, 2009, 12:05 AM
lctkw

10 posts · Feb 2009
[SOLVED] Wonky comment indent

http://waslost.thecoffeespoon.net/20...ork-one-2-one/

I'm not sure if this was the intended effect, but my first-level replies (second-level comments) are indented too much to the right for my taste. I've tried editing it with this code, but no dice...
HTML Code:
ul.commentlist li ul.children li.depth-2 {
    margin: 10px 0 0 5px !important;
    }
Interestingly, depth 3 onwards seems to be working fine (even without the !important)... How do I get my second level comments changed?

Last edited by lctkw; Apr 4, 2009 at 12:24 AM.