Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Default Upcoming Event message even if no event possible for calendar?

Old Nov 25, 2010, 11:42 PM
shalinisridhar

18 posts · Sep 2010
Hello
I have searched the forum for this query, unable to find a solution for the same - so thought would post here. Apologies if this has been resolved already.

I am using Atahualpa 3.5.3 and WP 3.0.1.
I installed the handy calendar plugin by Kieran O'Shea. It works fine.

I have placed 'Upcoming events' to appear on the side bar to show events till 60 days. Now, if there are no events for that period, can I still have a custom message that says something like - "Watch this space for exciting upcoming events!" or an an Image as default?

When there are no events, the widget disappears leaving an empty space on the side bar. It kind of looks funny overall as compared to the alignment of the text and other widgets. I rather have something there instead of white space.

Does anybody have a neat solution for this?

Here is my link.

Appreciate the help!

Shalini
Old Nov 26, 2010, 03:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This is probably a ugin issue you could swap (temporally) to the twenty ten theme and see if it happens there. You should contact the plugin author.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 10:20 PM
shalinisridhar

18 posts · Sep 2010
Ok will check it out - Thanks for the help Juggledad