Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

bypass theme settings for specific pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 14, 2012, 08:14 PM
myataname

6 posts · Jan 2012
Help bypass theme settings for specific pages

Is there a way to bypass the atahualpa settings for a specific page?

I'm using atahualpa, and I've updated the settings/options to my liking for most pages. However, I want to use SSL for a specific page where a user will input personal data. For that page, I'd like to use stripped page settings with basic css, totally bypassing all the atahualpa css, etc. I'd like to call that page from one of the other atahualpa pages, using https.

I do have SSL installed and working. I've tried forcing the entire site to be secured, but I've decided that is not optimal for my purposes.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.