Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] how to remove "display:block" from "div.widget ul li{"

Old Sep 17, 2012, 05:27 AM
floralprints

3 posts · Jul 2012
solved - css.php, was right in front of me the whole time.

Last edited by floralprints; Sep 17, 2012 at 05:48 AM.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 06:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'd suggest doing it via the css inserts so it still be there next time you update the theme. Otherwise keep good notes so you will remember what you did.