Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Eliminating the padding after removing page titles

Old May 19, 2011, 11:24 PM
neondevil

29 posts · Sep 2010
Eliminating the padding after removing page titles

http://studiolonline.com/?page_id=2 That is an example of what I'm talking about.

I removed the page titles with:

PHP Code:
<?php if (!is_page()) {bfa_post_headline('<div class="post-headline">','</div>'); } ?>
Under The Loop

I tried changing the padding under Center Column Style but it doesn't seem to actually change anything when I move the numbers around. What should I do?

Thanks
Old May 20, 2011, 04:13 AM
aQuickStudy

43 posts · Mar 2010
A few thoughts...

1. You can remove the page titles in the page editor by enabling "Atahualpa Page Options" in the Screen Options and then checking "Check to NOT display the Body Title..." (you may ALSO need to delete the page name in the two fields where you see it, I can't remember if that's necessary)

2. If for some reason (1) won't work, I would use CSS to do display:none to get rid of the title, personally.

3. You have some bottom padding on your header and 20px of padding on the top of your body (possibly accessible through the Body tab of the theme options). Removing those would minimize that space.
Old May 20, 2011, 08:47 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You also have padding on horbar1.