Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Content into Header Bar %bar1

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 24, 2009, 03:21 AM
Steve_T

59 posts · Jan 2009
Content into Header Bar %bar1

Great Theme ! - donation sent

How do I place content into the %bar1 thing

I'd particularly like to place the Blog Tagline in there. Or I could just hide the Blog Tagline and place some text into %bar1 but I don't know how to put it there. I'm quite happy hacking into the index.php if that's what it takes