Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

[SOLVED] Feeds not working

Old Oct 1, 2009, 07:02 AM
sparksmex

56 posts · Apr 2009
Jocotepec, Mexico
[SOLVED] Feeds not working

This is the error I get with Firefox. There never was a /feed directory created

XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entity
Line Number 2, Column 1:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I see the Comments Feed is working from the folder /comments/feed (in Firefox)
But posts just wants the folder /feed

I have a Feedburner account but not sure it would work if these don't

Last edited by sparksmex; Oct 1, 2009 at 07:31 AM.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 08:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm getting an "Error 403: Forbidden' (both safari and Firefox) trying to go there this could be a premissions problem...

Also it is showing up on a 'Parallels H-Sphere' page
Old Oct 1, 2009, 09:20 AM
sparksmex

56 posts · Apr 2009
Jocotepec, Mexico
The posts is now working but comments not.

The only thing I changed was a redirect from another install of Wordpress in another directory ??
Old Oct 1, 2009, 09:45 AM
sparksmex

56 posts · Apr 2009
Jocotepec, Mexico
Working fine ... except Comments in IE
Old Oct 1, 2009, 02:42 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you mean comments feed or comments? And http://sparks-mexico.com takes me directly to the /feed
Old Oct 2, 2009, 06:09 AM
sparksmex

56 posts · Apr 2009
Jocotepec, Mexico
I turned off comments feed because it didn't work with IE, only Firefox. Very strange.

The base URL works fine for me

I'm now using an RSS extender to add pages but the feed list is limited to 5. I'll have to see if there is a setting for that