Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Made Page Menu transparent, but white outline remains.

Old Jan 9, 2011, 09:53 AM
implet

26 posts · Dec 2010
I did some searching on the forum and figured out how to make the menu background transparent. However, there is a white border all around the buttons. Here is a picture. I don't have a live link to the website because I am making it from a localhost on my computer until the person I am making it for figures out their hosting information.

I also attached the file of the site.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-localhost-20110109.txt (19.3 KB, 1479 views)
Old Jan 9, 2011, 03:38 PM
implet

26 posts · Dec 2010
I ended up finding the place in the menu options that had a 1 px border white all around. I changed white to transparent and it seems to have fixed this issue.

However, the hover color for the text is supposed to be white (and when I am looking at that field in ATO, it says it should be white). For some reason the hover text color is not working anymore. The button changes from transparent to green as it should, but the text is staying black both times.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 04:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
have you looked at your CSS Inserts?
Old Jan 10, 2011, 04:05 PM
implet

26 posts · Dec 2010
Thanks!!! It looks like it was getting overwritten or something in the insert section.